The Scientific Committee is now accepting abstracts for review. The meeting program will feature invited presentations by leading industry experts, as well as volunteer oral and poster presentations.
- Analytical and Quality Control
- Biotechnology: Interesterification, Bio-products, and Enzymatic Process
- By-products: Protein, Lecithin, Fiber, Tocopherols, and more
- Extraction, Refining, and Processing
- Fats in Pet Foods
- Health and Nutrition
- Oxidation of Lipids and Antioxidants in Foods
- Regulatory and Commercial Aspects Affecting the Fats and Oils Industry: 3-MCPD, PHA, trans, and more
- Sensory Evaluation in Fats
- Specialty Oils: Olive, Avocado, Algal, and more
- Structure, Functionality, and Applications in Food
- Sustainability in Fat Production
Dates to Remember
|February 15, 2017||
Abstract review and selections begin.
|April 7, 2017||Abstract submission site closes.|
Registration and Travel Expenses
When an abstract is accepted, the presenting author is required to attend the meeting to present, must register for the Congress, and pay the special, discounted registration fee. Each presenter is also responsible for his/her travel and accommodation expenses, unless written confirmation of funding assistance is provided by Congress Management. Registration and housing opens in 2017.
Donna Elbon, Presenter Support